As we continue to celebrate CM9798’s 20th anniversary, it’s finally time to give away a prize to one ‘lucky’ reader. We’re starting with a mystery prize to get you in the prize winning mood – consider it a starter, an appetiser, the undercard…I could go on. All I’m saying is, please take this in the spirit it is intended – a bit of fun from the 90s.
How do I win?
If you follow us on Twitter or Facebook, you’ll know I quite often play guess who where I present you with a profile of a CM9798 player and cover their date of birth and ask you to guess who it is. We’re doing that for tonight’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Correctly identify the four players
- Like the tweet/Facebook post
The tweet can be found here:
COMPETITION: Correctly identify these four CM9798 players and like this tweet to be in the draw for tonight’s mystery prize. Closes at 9pm pic.twitter.com/iaIAKV8O4j
— Dave Black (@cm9798) 11 October 2017
The competition closes at 9pm with the winner announced tonight (Wednesday 11th October). I’ll also reveal the prize when the competition closes, because everybody likes surprises.
Terms (in case anybody is taking this seriously):
- Your first guess will be taken as your answer, no multiple guesses
- One entry per person
- All correct entries will be entered into the prize draw and a winner will be drawn at random
- Entrants must like the tweet – this is not for vanity but it just makes it easier to see who has entered
- Please note this prize has NOT featured in any of my tweets or blog posts to date.
- There will be more competitions throughout the month. This isn’t it.